join the team
Join the crew
Your business cannot grow, much less run without its customers, and thatʼs where we come in.
Digital Sales Specialist
AAMP Agency is currently seeking a Digital Sales Specialist to work with our energetic sales team in Las Vegas, NV. This position is for a sales professional who has the knowledge and skills to show attractions, tour operators, and destinations across the US markets how their business can grow by utilizing our digital advertising & marketing!
We work with clients in the tours, attractions, destinations, and hospitality space across the US, we love creating content, websites, video production and offer high converting digital marketing services/strategies.
This job is for a sales professional who will sell digital media/marketing services for attractions/tours/destinations across the US markets. Looking for someone with experience in sales, managed services, digital marketing, and creative services.
Looking for a candidate who is good with client relations, sales skills, computer and proposal presentations, building and managing a CRM. The ideal candidate will have previous agency sales/tourism/attraction experience that is looking to join a fun, exciting, great at what we do digital marketing agency in the tours/attractions and destination space.
This job has a base salary with generous re-occurring commissions for all services sold. Looking for someone who is motivated by bringing on new clients/services to our agency. Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual bonus opportunities.
To apply, provide a resume and a short answer as to why you think you’d be perfect for our Digital Sales Specialist position! We’re looking to interview & hire immediately for the right candidate.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
AAMP Agency Adventure & Activity Marketing Pros, specializes in digital marketing for tourism, attractions, and destinations and is currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our clients. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve client’s marketing goals
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends for various client social media accounts
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new services/products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is preferred
- One or more years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role — Agency experience is preferred
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask various social accounts
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time