join the team
Join the crew
Your business cannot grow, much less run without its customers, and thatʼs where we come in.
Digital Sales Specialist
AAMP Agency is currently seeking a Digital Sales Specialist to work with our energetic sales team in Las Vegas, NV. This position is for a sales professional who has the knowledge and skills to show attractions, tour operators, and destinations across the US markets how their business can grow by utilizing our digital advertising & marketing!
We work with clients in the tours, attractions, destinations, and hospitality space across the US, we love creating content, websites, video production and offer high converting digital marketing services/strategies.
This job is for a sales professional who will sell digital media/marketing services for attractions/tours/destinations across the US markets. Looking for someone with experience in sales, managed services, digital marketing, and creative services.
Looking for a candidate who is good with client relations, sales skills, computer and proposal presentations, building and managing a CRM. The ideal candidate will have previous agency sales/tourism/attraction experience that is looking to join a fun, exciting, great at what we do digital marketing agency in the tours/attractions and destination space.
This job has a base salary with generous re-occurring commissions for all services sold. Looking for someone who is motivated by bringing on new clients/services to our agency. Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual bonus opportunities.
To apply, provide a resume and a short answer as to why you think you’d be perfect for our Digital Sales Specialist position! We’re looking to interview & hire immediately for the right candidate.
Junior Web Designer
We are looking for a talented Junior Web Designer to help build amazing web user experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills. They should also have an idea of building website design that helps generate more bookings or sales for our clients
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key deliverables to clients and Senior Designers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency and experience in WordPress
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO OR EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES YOU HAVE BUILT. APPLICANTS WITHOUT A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Required)
- Link to your web/design portfolio.